The International PRODUCT MANAGER, reporting to the Marketing Manager, will be responsible for leading strategic business and brands for the company. With this role, you will:
- Be in charge of product launches and managing the life cycle of the product’s pipeline.
- Shape and develop new programs.
- Serve as an internal and external advocate for your product’s portfolio.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Leadership the Brand marketing plan development, set up of new promotional campaigns.
- Leadership of the brand design and translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Analysis of brand positioning, competitors and consumer insights.
- Proposals and assessments of Brand ROI and KPIs.
- Ensure that the product pipeline corresponds with customer requirements and current market trends.
- Management of stakeholders are fully informed and escalate any barriers/dependencies to ensure smooth delivery.
- Participation in an active product team including helping with products related events, corporate exposure etc.
- Communication with external marketing business partners to understand their challenges and bring them new operational solutions.
- Organization of national and international events.
- Development of promotional tools for medical representatives, search for new promotional tools, new services ideas…
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Successful experience of brand management in the healthcare industry.
- University degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, or a strong scientific background with a specialization in marketing in a Business school.
- Minimum 2-5 years Product Management experience in pharmaceutical/biotech environment ideally startup.
- Experience in international and dynamic work environment.
- Experience managing Women Health Care Products or Brands.
- Native Spanish with excellent English level, plus good knowledge in French is appreciated.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership, teamwork and collaboration and great sense of analysis to bring solutions
- Responsiveness, adaptability and initiative for proposing new ideas and suggestions.
- Possessing a unique blend of business, medical and marketing savvy.
- Adaptable, organized and efficient: You can adapt to changes, keep up with the demands of an expanding startup and you are comfortable in an agile work environment.
- Proficiency in Office, Digital & Social Media.
If you are interested in applying, do it through: https://procarehealthiberia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=10